No new snow, we will have the Ski Shop open from 10-3 Saturday, but we are not able to open the ski trails on the thin snow cover.
We did not receive any more snow overnight other than a dusting. We will not be opening for skiing this weekend, however the ski shop will be open from 10-3 on Saturday.
We received about 2 inches of snow today and the temps hovered at 30 and are starting to drop a bit. The forecast calls for another inch of snow and mild temps. I don’t see how we could open if that holds true. If we get more snow than forecast or colder temps we will open for Saturday…..but I am doubtful.
Watch the website for daily updates at 6-7 AM and 5-7 PM
We woke up to 32 degrees and an inch of snow with snow falling….We are optimistic but do not have enough snow to reopen yet.
We closed Sunday night for a few days waiting for the snow to return. Our base is partially in tact in the woods as a thin icy base but not skiable. We see snow in the forecast Wed and Thursday and we hope to reopen Friday.